Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday ride

My goal for today's ride was to make it to the KBB hills and we made it.  Yesterday in my mind I tried to figure out the driest way to get there and it worked.  There was only 2 boggy spots but we were able to go thru them without extreme sinking.  The other 2 ways there have alot of mud to them.  I had fun showing my riding partner the various new streams that are now running, along with all the new waterfall sounds that they make.   We saw turkeys and Zoe was watchful of them but not spooky...yay!   We only trotted some and spent most of the time walking.  I hope that Zoe's butt heals okay....it seems to have some proud flesh forming.  I will be using some Panalog on it, it's supposed to deal with the proud flesh and has an antibiotic in it.  It is an ointment so maybe it will be more soothing to her.  5.86 miles, max speed 7.83, avg 3.92  

No comments:

Post a Comment