Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday's ride dragging branch

This ride was good.  Zoe stood still while I found my branch, tied my hay string to it, and mounted up.  We backed up first and she wasn't spooky so off we went.  I found my branch just past "grand central station" or "red dirt hill".  We took our branch to the top of the next hill just past where you turn to go to "the rock".   We left it there and went on our ride.  I wanted to find a trail that I missed when I was out last weekend.  I found it...so easy.  Don't know why I didn't find it last weekend.  Anyway we purposely went back the way we came so I could drag the branch back to where I found it.  And that was no problem.  I left it out there, string laying on a bush, good height to get it again and drag it somewhere else.  Maybe someone else will find it and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment