Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pictures-reminiscing

A friend had expressed interest in seeing a picture of Zoe now (10 years old) with her foal blanket on her back.  I had made this foal blanket because she was so small-we couldn't put a regular foal blanket on her because they were too big.  So I bought some fleece material at Hancock Fabrics, I took my sewing machine out to the barn, and "fashioned" a foal blanket for my foal.  Every year on her birthday (Jan 8), except this year, I have taken a picture of her with this blanket on her back.  I guess it would be interesting to see the progression of pictures, but for now we will have these to look at.  In the younger pictures, Zoe is about 1 week old.  In the older pictures, she is 10 years old.

           Yes that is my thumb in the picture
           Zoe was able to walk under her mother's belly

          These 2 horses are now just about the same height...only Zoe is fluffy (aka fatter).

No comments:

Post a Comment