Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Zoe

Yesterday was my birthday!  My mom remembered but forgot the carrots!!!!! So I got them today.
She usually takes a picture of me wearing my very first horse blanket.  When I put it on it now looks like a funky saddle pad.  However she didn't put it on me today. Said she had enough pictures of that. 
Yesterday we went on a nice ride.  Not too hard and not too slow.  Just right for a birthday.  We got to on a trail that she calls the trotting trail.  It was closed for a while but now it's open.  It does have this weird tree cut up in the middle of it.  I felt like I was walking thru a tree.  

So here I am 10 years old.  My mom says she has lots of memories of me being born and the days that followed.  

Got to give some birthday credits to my horse mom - Skippy.  Mom says she'll be 18 years old this year. 

I like birthdays AND carrots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment