Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lessons...yay! Lessons...do we have to?

I was last in lessons Jan 2011, then it was a group lesson.  I only managed to do it for a few times, then I didn't keep up with it.  Now I've started again.  This time it is private lessons once a month.  And I picked something that I want to work towards.  I want to be able to do a collected canter on a 20 meter circle.  I have been working on collection over the years and I've noticed that we do somethings good and somethings not so good.  But I wasn't sure how to correct the not so good things.  I like having a goal and I like the instruction.  Today it really helped and Zoe and I have a few things to work on until our next lesson.  I can blog about what I learned later as I would like the time to think and practice what I've learned.  So the rest of today's blog belongs to Zoe...

Mom, that was really hard work.  

Look how tired and sweaty I am.  

I think I prefer the trail.  

If only I could close my eyes a bit.  

Sleeping 

No comments:

Post a Comment