Friday, January 4, 2013

Grandson's trip to the barn

It seems that about every 3 months I take my grandson, Zeke, to the barn.  So it was time-today.  He is 19 months old now. I didn't take any pictures of him with horses because my hands were too busy keeping him safe.  He did enjoy sitting up on them, smiled alot, even hugged Sky while sitting up there.  So here are other pictures.
Amma showed me how this lever moves the bucket, I knew it did something!


We have been talking about wheels and this tractor has big wheels!
I found a big truck 

Hugging Little Foot 
Napping on the way home


2 comments:

  1. My first comment disappeared so this is a second try. Hope it works because I want to tell you that these photos are absolutely adorable. I especially love the one of Zeke and Little Foot. Thank you for sharing in the GRAND Social. These made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what fun and what a cutie! And great activities! Thanks for a fun visit.

    ReplyDelete