Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lessons better/ankle better

Today was another dressage lesson, the 4th one. I was so happy-I got a complement!  He said my hands and feet were doing better! And my horse and I were doing better with different gaits. Progress. We didn't work on anything new, did more work on the leg yields. Zoe seems to do better at them at a trot because we have some forward momentum going. At the walk she seems so slow but he says that's okay. So we will work more on "form". I'm enjoying these lessons, there is so much precision, careful thought, physical demands on my horse and me-it's challenging.
On another note my ankle is now normal colored, but not normal in function. I'm convinced that nothing is broken but the muscles, tendons and ligaments are still sore.  Not as sore as the beginning, the swelling is down, not as painful but there is still a stiffness. I expect it will take more time to get full function back. But it is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment