Monday, August 5, 2013

Ear plugs



Z-now what? 

Me- just an ear plug.

Z- a what, I can't hear you?  Wait there's something in my ear, I'll shake my head and get it out.

Shake. Shake. Shake.  Ear plug falls out, bouncing on the ground

Z- that's better!

Me- Hold still, we'll try it again.  

I cup my hand around her ear, hold close to her head and pop the plug into her ear again.  This time it stays better.  

Z- (head shaking some) I can't get the thing out of my ear.  You said there were holes and riots?  What are you talking about?  (Note to self-not only does she do strange things to me but now she's talking funny.)

Me- now that's better.  We'll take it out in a few seconds.  Good girl! 

Z- now wetter? Water in my ear?  What's Earl got to do with all this?  WHO'S EARL!!!

Me- Good girl, out it comes.  (out comes the plug)  Now we'll try the other ear.  

Z- Finally I can hear you.  My ear was plugged up.  I'm not sure I like this game.  

I put the plug in the other ear and it stays in good.  She's not too happy as you can see with her ear position, but it's something that I think she can get used to.  

Z- I hope this leads to some treats, I think treats are in order.  










No comments:

Post a Comment