Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rain finally

It has been raining for the past few days.  First rains of the fall.  Zoe and I went out on the trail today.  I ran her in the arena yesterday morning so I was hoping that she wouldn't be too frisky today-and she was fine.  We didn't go too long, had too many things to do today, but it was a good ride.  We cantered some, trotted alot, walked.  She didn't spook at anything.  We did some stops, backups, circles just because and she was fine with all of that.  I guess the only thing I could fault her on today was the few times that she walked along and tried to eat trees at the same time.  I remember a time-when she was younger that after the first rain she would be a handful out on the trail and it turned out to be a workout for both her and me.  She would be spooky, barnsour, not listening.  So I guess she has grown up some-at least for today!  Hopefully for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment