Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Between the rain and hail

Today I managed to get a ride in...after the rain and before the rain/hail.  I took my brother  out on a very short ride.  I took Zoe and he took Sky.  We walked the whole time, didn't want to scare my brother away from riding.   Zoe did good, stopped to look at 3 deer bounding across our path just as we crested the top of the hill.  We went to one of the look outs where you can see Sacramento and on a very clear day the coastal mountain.  Today we couldn't see the coastal mountains, we could see part of the Butes...but Sacramento was very visible.  The clouds looked nice in the sky, the wind was gently blowing, and there were birds riding the winds above our heads.  A good day.  3.32 miles, max speed 5.16, avg speed 2.75

No comments:

Post a Comment